Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

nick hull wrote:
In article ,
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote:

I made up this "international icon" graphic to 'splain the situation.
I thought it would make a great bumper sticker...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/proof.htm

NIce try, but that is an old image. Actually saw it on a local car earlier
in the week. Same color scheme, too.

\
The problem isn't expensive gas but expensive everything - inflation at
work. You need an Icon showing the Fed screwing everyone, they are the
one who create inflation.

I think I can do that.
Give me a day or so to find the right graphic.

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne