Posted to alt.home.repair

Default best decision in your life.

"William Cullen" wrote in message

Breakthrough To Success

Special Gift From William Cullen

William Cullen has arranged for you and a friend to attend this
powerful 3 day weekend event with our compliments! (Two tickets valued
at $1,790)

Thank you for your generosity. My wife and I are looking forward to
attending. Soon we will be coming into a lot of money and we want to invest
it wisely. Our friend, Mr. Ngoto Mbwabi, a Barrister in Nigeria has asked
for my help in transferring funds and is giving me a cut of the deal. I
just sent him my bank information to deposit the funds.

We look forward to meeting you at the seminar.