Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mehlREMOVETHIS@cyvest.com is offline

Default Sony KV-2184P - cable connector for US use; user manual

On Apr 6, 3:37 pm, "
wrote:
Hello --

A friend gave me this set, which was originally marketed outside the
USA.

Can anyone tell me where to learn the name/part number for an adapter
to mate my USA cable to the VHF/UHF connector on the back of this set?
The connector consists of a 10 mm outer ring, inside of which is a a
plug that resembles the logo of Nissan automobiles.

The power plug consists of 2 round 4 mm prongs, approx 19 mm on
center.

Also, does anyone know where a user manual is available for download?

The set was manufactured in March 1990.

Thanks in advance for any help.

LarryMehl

I found the connector at Radio Shack ... "F to PAL" ... $5.

I still need the User Manual, and will appreciate any information as
to where I can download one.

L Mehl