Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default Getting pictures put on vans

You see Sky and other vans, and buses, with full colour pictures all over
them (even across the bus windows). How do they do it? Is it actual paint
or some sort of transfer? I'm particularly intrigued how they deal with
ridges and valleys in around panels etc.

And where would one go, and how much would it cost to get a a more modest
version done? Not the whole van, just covering a panel on a transit. Though
if one could do substantially the whole of a side at not-too-extortionate
cost I'd be interested. It would need to be in colour, from an original
I'd supply.

--
John Stumbles

Fundamentalist agnostic