Bob Bowles

Default Building Display Stand?

Size aside what I've made are SMALL fold out stands that are merely J
shapes with hinges. Can't see why size would preclude same concept.
Triangular footprint with bottom support and angles up for grabs.
Hope it makes sense. Consider an artists easel? Seems to fit the
need.

On 20 Jul 2003 06:51:54 -0700, (Healthy
Stealthy wrote:

I am trying to display a retail art product that I am trying to get
off the ground. The display unit will either be standing on the
counter in front of the cash registar, or on the floor up to 5 feet. I
am not sure yet. All I know, is, I want this display unit to be
tastefully styled and not look like the others. I am trying to CREATE
A BRAND so that means having a unique look even down to the display
unit.