Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Any views on Ryobi 18v impact driver?

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
I could buy a Lada or a BMW to go from A to B. Both achieve that
objective, but they don't do it with the same degree of speed, comfort
and longevity.

Although the Lada would be easier & cheaper to maintain.....

I'm not so sure. BMWs are very easy to maintain. As opposed to repair -
which may of course not be necessary on either. For example the oil filter
is mounted on the top of the engine and extremely simple to change.

--
*Virtual reality is its own reward *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.