Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Junk posting . . .

In article TvLLj.7$mG1.5@trndny08,
"Ray" wrote:

I suppose I'm only adding to the problem by noting that there's a big surge
in junk spam being posted on this newsgroup, including a lot of pornography.
I don't suppose anything can be done about it, but it's a pity to see such a
useful newsgroup being polluted.

-- Ray

Something *could* be done about it, by you. Since you claim to be a
member of the group, you could start by reading some of the posts. The
spam topic has been beaten to death in the last month or so. Here's a
recap:

Step 1: Killfile all googlegroups posts.

Step 2: Enjoy the instantaneous, magical absence of all things spam.