Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machine sale on ebay...has to be a record!

Nick Leone wrote:
I wonder if there is some period after which a product is considered legally
abandoned? It is honorable to hold a product for a person if you said you
would, but that length of time seems ridiculous.

I think a more sound approach would be to contact the buyer and declare
that you've held it long enough and that starting in 1 month there will
be a storage fee, payable in advance. And that if the fee becomes 3
months in arrears, the machine will be sold to pay the fees, with the
remainder, less your disposition fee, being paid to him.

This being my homespun legal opinion without any credentials backing it.

Bob