Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Any views on Ryobi 18v impact driver?

On 2008-04-10 23:10:33 +0100, "dennis@home"

On 2008-04-10 22:47:18 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

Why not? Its the reason I view cars as being disposable.

Ultimately they are, like all things. The question is how soon.

I could buy a Lada or a BMW to go from A to B. Both achieve that
objective, but they don't do it with the same degree of speed, comfort
and longevity.

The lada does the speed limit the same as the bmw
The lada lasts longer than the bmw.
Comfort depends on personal taste as much as anything.. I *hate*
leather seats for instance and would avoid buying a car with them.

That depends on whether you limit your scope to public roads in the UK.....