Tim Auton

Default UK suppliers (Taig Mill)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a UK (or European) supplier for the Taig mill. I
understand Peatol is Taig's UK distributor, but their website doesn't
mention the mill (only the lathe) and you can't email them.

So, anybody know of a UK/European supplier? If anybody has had a Taig
mill (or similar) imported to the UK direct from the US I'd like to
hear how it went.

Along the same lines: any recommendations for UK suppliers of stock,
hand tools and the rest of the paraphernalia associated with making
parts would be appreciated. I live in Sheffield, in case anybody else
reading does too and knows of local suppliers.

Tim
--
My last .sig was rubbish too.