Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
ransley ransley is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On 2008-04-09, wrote:

then 2 showers and a dishwasher at same time will require multiple
tankless?

No, but it may require a larger, more expensive unit than 1 shower and
a dishwasher at the same time. *Personally I don't think dishwashers
are a big issue, it's no problem to defer dishwasher/clothes washer
use until the showering is done.

Particularly now that washing machines are coming equipped with
delayed start options.

Hey Haller, how come you're ignoring the link and quote I posted from
the engineering trade journal about standby loss? *Trade journals are
rarely run by wacky *******s that print/post bad information. *The
author is an interesting guy:http://www.newyorker.com/archive/200..._talk_sullivan

Hallerb ignores all facts , he is Hallerb