Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default From S.E.Cad: Group's favourite SPICE software - DualMonitors.jpg

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:14:19 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

...Jim Thompson

Sheesh! I haven't seen such a mess since the last time I looked at my own
desk.

Bob

As I tell my wife... "My piles are organized... don't touch" ;-)

Can't find it on my news server anymore. I think they let binaries roll
off after a while. Else I could tell my wife "See, my work space ain't
this bad".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/