Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default From S.E.Cad: Group's favourite SPICE software - DualMonitors.jpg

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Thumbnails
From S.E.Cad:  Group's favourite SPICE software - DualMonitors.jpg-dualmonitors-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:14:19 -0700, "BobW"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

...Jim Thompson

Sheesh! I haven't seen such a mess since the last time I looked at my own
desk.

Bob

As I tell my wife... "My piles are organized... don't touch" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

...Jim Thompson

Sheesh! I haven't seen such a mess since the last time I looked at my own
desk.

Bob

As I tell my wife... "My piles are organized... don't touch" ;-)

Can't find it on my news server anymore. I think they let binaries roll
off after a while. Else I could tell my wife "See, my work space ain't
this bad".

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

...Jim Thompson
Sheesh! I haven't seen such a mess since the last time I looked at my own
desk.

Bob

As I tell my wife... "My piles are organized... don't touch" ;-)

Can't find it on my news server anymore. I think they let binaries roll
off after a while. Else I could tell my wife "See, my work space ain't
this bad".

What in the world? Some news server... I posted it about 4 hours ago.

I'll E-mail you a copy... for the wife ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 13:06:12 -0700, Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson

Here's my dual-screen setup:

ftp://66.117.156.8/DSC01371.JPG

The waveform on the sampling scope is from my new output driver
circuit, running 2.5 volts p-p into a 50 ohm load at 1 GHz, still
sorta square. PHEMTS rock.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:31:37 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

...Jim Thompson

What video card are you using ?

donald

ATI RADEON 9600 XT AGP (0x4152)

Analog Output is switched via the KVM Switch to the left monitor. (I
have 3 PC's and a laptop on the switch.) You can see the KVM under
the right monitor.

Digital Output (with PSpice Probe) goes straight to the right monitor.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

...Jim Thompson

What video card are you using ?

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

...Jim Thompson

Sheesh! I haven't seen such a mess since the last time I looked at my own
desk.

Bob

What mess? You can actually see a little bit of desk
under the piles. :-)

Ed
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

...Jim Thompson

Drool!

Ed

OPA277 Spice Model? Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 7 January 19th 08 03:36 AM
Welcome to your group's first of its kind فتاة الإسلام[_2_] Home Repair 0 January 13th 08 02:43 PM
LT spice is nice Charles Electronics 0 January 5th 08 02:53 AM
How to make a Spice Grinder Errol Groff Metalworking 3 November 13th 07 05:10 PM