Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Any views on Ryobi 18v impact driver?

newshound wrote:
"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message
Screwfix have a kit with a Ryobi 18v (one+) combo drill and an
impact driver with two batteries, charger and bag for £100.
Seems good value but are the tools Ok?

Go for it! The Ryobi is excellent. Well made as does what they
say. The ONE+ batteries are top quality and have Panasonic cells.

I'd agree with that. I've given a 14.4 ryobi drill plus angle drill
with two batteries and a good fast charger a fair old hammering over
the past few years, although I did just replace one set of cells. I
also have a mains standard impact drill which has been fine, also a
small petrol strimmer. Not De Walt, but I'd rate them for the
reasonably serious DIYer who can't claim tax relief.

Nail, hit, head there matey. I can justify spending a little extra for a
tool I use every day because Golden Brown is paying for some of it, DIY
people can't.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk