Posted to uk.d-i-y
Newshound Newshound is offline

Default Any views on Ryobi 18v impact driver?

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message
Screwfix have a kit with a Ryobi 18v (one+) combo drill and an impact
driver with two batteries, charger and bag for £100.
Seems good value but are the tools Ok?

Go for it! The Ryobi is excellent. Well made as does what they say. The
ONE+ batteries are top quality and have Panasonic cells.

I'd agree with that. I've given a 14.4 ryobi drill plus angle drill with two
batteries and a good fast charger a fair old hammering over the past few
years, although I did just replace one set of cells. I also have a mains
standard impact drill which has been fine, also a small petrol strimmer. Not
De Walt, but I'd rate them for the reasonably serious DIYer who can't claim
tax relief.