Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
ransley ransley is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.Family of 2 adults + 2 children

On Apr 8, 9:37*am, "S. Barker" wrote:
BUT, can you get 140 - 160 degree water out of it?

I thought not. *It doesn't matter if the junk mf's are FREE to run if you
can't get what you need out of them.

"ransley" wrote in message

The only bullship is your knowledge, at my previous location I
installed a $500 Bosch ng tankless, my bill went from 20 to no more
than 10$ in summer, that includes gas dryer and stove, my payback is 4
years, where I am now is Ng Tank and last summers gas bill is back to
no less than 22 with gas stove and dyer. Tank Ng are only near 60%
efficent even with an 82$ efficent burner.

Only and idiot would want 140-160f, do you have yours to 140? I bet not