Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby James Waldby is offline

Default Program Question

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 06:07:34 -0700, Ratedr wrote:

Using help that I have received in this great NG, I have been able to
write a program that does ALMOST what I want to do. But I am asking the
community to take a look at it and see one thing for me.

[...]
The two questions I have are
1. For some reason the coolant is only coming on for the SECOND
operation/subroutine. Now when I look at the program, it seems my m08
code [...]
2. I am trying to drill these holes to Z-.06 and Z-.105 deep using the
mill and drill respectively. It seems that in this program it is moving

[...]
[snip G-code program]

I don't know the answers but have two suggestions --
1, crosspost to alt.machines.cnc instead (or only);
2, specify what machine and controller you have, since
some M codes can be machine specific.
-jiw