Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default THIS NG IS RUINED. HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE

On Apr 6, 2:55 pm, FoggyTown wrote:
I no longer come here much. I leave the spammers to convert (or sell
to) each other. I have foundwww.woodworking.orgas a much better
site. The users are universally friendly. There are no spammers. No
flamers. The degree of knowledge and information is wonderful. Try
it.

FoggyTown

I get a digest version daily "Today's most active topics:"

I miss most of the junk - only four "most active topics" today (for
instance).

Essentially, I let the guys who are most active "filter" what I read
as they respond to one post or another.

So, for me, the best approach to SPAM and such is for everyone to
ignore it. Then, it will never appear on the most active list and I
will never even know it was posted.