Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home. Family of 2 adults + 2 children

mike said something like:
On Apr 7, 12:34 pm, "Bill" wrote:

....[snip]...

When tankless salesmen feel the need to trot out BS like that, it
makes me distrust any further "data" they want to push.- Hide quoted
text -

You're the one who thought that standard water heaters run
continuously and that tankless are 80% more efficient than tanks!
SNORT.

Maybe you should listen to someone besides your tankless salesman:

But if you want spend dollars to chase pennies, more power to ya.

I think Bill was actually agreeing with that article, but that article
pretty much sells me on the tanks. Anyone here debunk that article at all?