Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default remove tractor tire fluid

Bruce L. Bergman fired this volley
in :

And SWMBO is NOT going to be amused when you create a huge dead zone
where not even weeds grow in the yard. And she will be positively
livid when you have to dig out the top foot of soil and pay a fortune
to cart it off to a Hazmat dump site, and then pay even more to truck
in fresh topsoil.

_MINE_ would be thrilled if I "dumped" it around all the fenceposts, and
around the mailbox.

For the un-informed out there, Calcium Chloride is "dumped" into the
environment in THE THOUSANDS OF TONS by your cold-climate road
departments. It's chemically almost identical to salt, and is used as an
adjunct to make cheeses (the kind you eat, cheese-head).

We don't have that problem here; We can put "something that freezes at
32F" in our tires. No nasties in our tires.

LLoyd