Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Water Filters

"Jack Allen" wrote in message
. ..
Can someone give me info on home water filters? I need one big enough for
the kitchen sink and ice cube maker. I was thinking of a reverse system
then I read that I shouldn't use it. I have well water. Please answer
either here or off list. Thanks much.

For the icemaker there are easily installed in-line charcoal cartridges that
last a couple of years. You will need a separate unit for the sink unless,
of course, you plan on filtering for the entire house which requires a whole
different animal with which I am not familiar. A fat lot of help I am!