Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default THIS NG IS RUINED. HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE

On Apr 7, 6:43 pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 7, 3:18 pm, Robatoy wrote:

One thing I do not do...and that is to miss much. I play the UseNet
thing like a fiddle.
I know where I am, what I do, and who sees what it is I say.

Not difficult.

I have to admit, you seem to find an endless amount of fully committed
guppies that you hook with your political statements. Personally, I
get a snicker out of some of them as I am not really just how feel
about what you post in a rather ambiguous style, or if you just like
stirring things up a bit. Sadly, political stuff far outweighs

I find it hard to see the keyboard... *wipes tears of laughter*.

Guilty. * thrusts hands out willing to accept handcuffs*

Geez, Robert... must woodworking be a curse? I know you find chuckles
in commentaries here.
Not just mine, but Swing dangles a few guppies as well. Oh, sure, he
hides behind his wisdom and goatee, but seldom a day goes by where
SOMEbody tickles the senses of other wreckers. The political thing is
a by-product of daily convos.

We all hang out here working towards a better tomorrow. Be it a finer
woodworking product or a better understanding of life in general, but
we slug on ...forward.

I'm not going to apologise for having an active interest in politics,
here in Canuckistan or your side of the abyss. I have mentioned many
times before that the bulk of my family and friends are US based.
Yes, I'm critical of those who **** with other people's freedoms.
Shouldn't I be?

But you are right in one respect, Robert. I do tend to drift away from
woodworking sometimes. That is because life is what happens while we
make other plans. (Lennon)

I am hoping that one day, I will be able to host many who attend here,
at my home, for a weekend, or more, for BBQ and laughs. I have lots of
rooms to accommodate many. We even have a landing strip for those who
need it. Seriously. You don't build communities like this and
disregard them. I consider it a blessing.

Hey, but it is what it is.

Yup. I love it.

Just search the archives for your answers. Bet they are there
already.

Me? I'm checking the time on my $175 Audemars Piaget,

My dear friend Mickey Newbury, who has since passed on, had a real
Patek Philippe. He was some proud of that. Kenny Rogers bought that
for him as a thank you for writing "Just Dropped In To See What
Condition My Condition Was In". Last thing Mickey worked on was trying
to work a phrase into a song that included the lyrics " busting rocks
for getting stoned"

but I digress.

and its time to put on my $30 Nikes and go to the baseball game!

Have fun, you!