Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White Doug White is offline

Default MCMASTER-CARR Catalog number 1

On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 14:21:19 GMT, (Doug White)
wrote:

wrote:
In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Wimmenfolk just ain't into tool porn like we are.

Obviously you've never met my lady blacksmith friend, Phlip. She can
drool over a tool catalog quite well.

He's also never met my wife. She arrived with all of her grandfather's
tools, including a 75 pound anvil and a selection of sledge hammers
going up to 24 pounds. He was a mason, and a craftsman of the old
school. She can run my mill and my lathe. Every time we drive past a
hardware store, we both start chanting "hardware, hardware!" She gets
upset if I go to the local hardware/tool stores and she can't come along.
She's buying me a new hacksaw for my birthday. She doesn't bat an eye
when I spend several hundred dollars a month on tools & target shooting
stuff. She just made the All Star Team in the Greater Boston Pistol
League, and last year she took the High Woman trophy in the Eastern Mass
Rifle League (200 yard highpower). I gave her a new rifle (in purple)
for our anniversary last year & she loves it.

I am a very lucky man. It took me almost 30 years to find her, but it
was worth the wait.

Doug White

Ah..does she have a sister????

Unfortunately, no. If you need a promising search algorithm, try to find
alumnae of the MIT collegiate pistol team.

Doug White