Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Up North Up North is offline

Default remove tractor tire fluid

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
OK, here's how NOT to do it. Remove entire valve core, its big enough to
put air blow gun right down barrel with room to spare. Tape up air gun and
valve stem so they are tight against a 3/4 sweat Tee. Clamp hose onto
other side of Tee and go to a barrel. Apply air. Works great, until tire
blows out in your face.

At least it's not -20. I changed a tire with fluid in it when it was damn
cold and it's almost instant frostbite when you get wet with liquid that
cold. I'm just getting dug out from the 18" of wet heavy snow we had
yesterday.
Steve