Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Well Improvement?

I work with one those Halerb types. No matter what comes up in
conversation, he's had one bigger, faster, worse, neighbor story,
or whatever; or, at least, oh, be careful, it might . . . . ..
Never just - oh, I hadn't ever heard of that.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"dpb" wrote in message

a friend had his well fractured, it was like 50 years

it collapsed soon after he paid to have it done and needed a
new well
anyway, which was the drillers advice to start with..

Well, the suggestion to OP was to get local advice. If one gets
advice from a qualified person and chooses to ignore it, ...

BTW, is there _any_ phenomenon or disaster you don't have a
friend who has had it occur to?