dan

Default tablesaws

"JackD" wrote in message

So really, except for the massive feeling of guilt from buying a saw that
tilts the opposite way from my politics, I am happier with a right tilt.

It
will also be easier to use after I cut off my right hand....

LOL. I really didn't try to start an argument. I just stopped by to ask a ?.
I've used both right and left tilt saws, unisaw and powermatic and liked
them both.
I bought a delta contractors saw and it works great, a little low on hp but
other than that it's been a great saw (right tilt). Money was the deciding
factor.
I was just offering up some personal insite. It sounds like this subject
has probably been hammered to death a few times in this group before.
Sorry to start it up again. ;-)

Dan