Posted to alt.home.repair
Mook Johnson Mook Johnson is offline

Default Cutting Concrete crub to allow yard to drain

My front yard like other is sloped towards the street. The water that flows
through the gradd flows over the in certain areas as deposits a dark slimy
film on the concrete. It is a PITA to presure wash several times a year.
I'd like to make some 1" wide openings in the curb that will allow the water
to flow through directly to the street.

Is there something I can Rent fomr HD or Lowes that would do this job
cleanly. There are other homes in my neighborhood with a similar opening in
the curb (actually 3 - 4" wide) with a PVC drain pipe installed for this
very purpose so I assume its OK of me to do as well.

thanks.