Phisherman

Default tablesaws

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:11:59 GMT, (D) wrote:

I always figured the Powermatic was THE SAW. The one to buy just
because it's the best. Kind of like buying a bmw over my very
serviceable toyota.

-David

The PM 66 meets all the citeria of a quality tablesaw and the tablesaw
is the workhorse of most shops. Delta tablesaws used to be well-made
in the 1950's, but today the quality is not the same. I can't compare
tablesaws to vehicles because it would be rare to see a vehicle that
has lasted a lifetime. A General 350 tablesaw is also good.