Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Very interesting homemade trailer

On Apr 4, 9:57 am, Ignoramus20845 ignoramus20...@NOSPAM.
On 2008-04-04, Backlash wrote:

The vending machine company in our area uses a trailer like that to deliver
some of it's large machines. It worked pretty darn well for it's purpose.
They rolled the machine out on a handtruck, right onto the trailer, lifted,
and off they went.

You know, after all the comments here, etc, I think that ramps and
winches are probaly a safer way to go.

If you built something like that, that did not need to go 'ground to
robust and with better weight capacity.

I wonder if there's an air resevoir somewhere in there to provide some
suspension in addition to the 'leg flex' suspension?

If you didn't need to go to dock height, you could omit the front
lifting mechanism as well.

Dave