Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20845 Ignoramus20845 is offline

Default Very interesting homemade trailer

On 2008-04-04, Up North wrote:

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
Ignoramus20845 wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/UTILITY-TRAILER_...QQcmdZViewItem

Very smart concept.

Is it just me, or does the paint chips on the picture of the Hyd cylinder
and linkage, look like the metal there buckled at some point?

Cheers
Trevor Jones

It appears to me the axle has an extreme advantage over the cylinder and the
whole stroke of the cylinder is not used. The small bolt above the clevis on
the cylinder must be the pin that locks the mechanism for travel. I think
there is a good reason the trailer is for sale.

I do not see how it can be locked at all?