Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Light bulb power saver

In article , wrote:
Sam, I dont think G.E.Reveal light bulbs last any longer than any other
regular incandesecent light bulbs.But, in my opinion the light
G.E.Reveal light bulbs put out a more natural light.I buy them at the
Wal Mart store.
cuhulin

I was putting those in my old house before I sold it to help make
things look better. I found out the light color was Ok but being dimmer
defeated my purpose. I also use the CFL floodlights, entirely enclosed
in an outer shell. The ones I bought were not for outside but work OK.
At 32 degrees they are practically dark when first turned on but put
out full brightness in about 2 minuites. Flipping on then off the outside light to look
outside doesn't work with these unless you can wait around.

greg