Steven Bliss

Default tablesaws

If you have $$$ to burn, get anything but Griz. I would bet that you will
be very happy with the Uni, PM, or Griz. MOST people won't be able to tell
the difference IF there is one. IMHO, all tablesaws probably come from
different corners of the same building anyway :-)
I've turned out some nice product out of my griz, the same as others have
turned out fine product from theirs. Probably a Ford Vs. Chevy kind of
thing. I have found that it isn't the tablesaw that limits my ability to
make a good product, but my learning curve. For the price of a Unisaw or
PM, you can get a great Griz & maybe have enough left over for that bandsaw
and/or a small jointer.
"russ" wrote in message
om...
hey everybody i am going to be in the market for a new tablesaw in a
couple of months. it is either going to be a delta unisaw or woodtek.
i have heard plenty of things about delta but nothing of
woodtek.anybody out there with a woodtek.

thanks
russ
www.russkinzie.com