Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Generator question....portable

On Mar 31, 2:06*pm, wrote:
On Mar 31, 2:33*pm, "cshenk" wrote:

Yes. *And rote answers without listening to the construction involved are
not as useful as you might think.

Consider this a 2 wall garage with roof and 2 walls missing and you are a
bit closer to the construction.

1 open window and a cracked garage door do not constitute "missing
walls."

What you fail to understand is how nasty and dangerous CO really is,
and what little it really takes to adversely affect your health for a
LONG time, if it doesn't kill you.

I ran my generator 10ft from my back door since that is how long my
connect cable was and registered CO in the house, if the garage is
attached its a bad idea to run one in a garage.