jo4hn

Default New To The Group

I didn't see the following in the above posts: the newsgroups for
binaries and html are alt.binaries.pictures.furniture and
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking aka abpf and abpw respectively. Be
nice to JOAT (he is case sensitive), Charlie, and Jums as they are aging
and inclined to be cranky. Stay tuned for the Groggy and Traves
"Squarewanger" (or whatever he is this week) show. Send $.25 to yr hmbl
srvnt whenever I post a stupid joke (tradition is almost as important as
greed (think I read that somewhere)).

Anyway, welcome and enjoy.

mahalo,
jo4hn

Roy Welsandt wrote:
Hello.

I am new to the group. Are there any special conventions and protocols I
need to be aware of?

Thanks.

Roy Welsandt