Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default ?? Easily Attract Women Like Magnet

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:54:19 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

(Pullet Surprise)

It may have been. I got it from my sophomore-year high school English
teacher, who got it from an essay by one of his students, who didn't know
****. My English teacher awarded it for any sentence over 50 words long.
He
would draw a big cartridge on your paper, in red, and it was sitting
base-down on a trophy base.

When I was a young editor at _American Machinist_ I kept a folder labelled
Bullet Surprise Winners, of press releases that were real stinkers. My

I trust you've heard of the annual awards by Bulwer Lytton?
http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/

Oh, yeah. They used to be a major source of my entertainment. d8-)

That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
-- Henry David Thoreau

That would make me one of the richest men in North America -- or one of the
biggest cheapskates.

--
Ed Huntress