Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,sci.electronics.repair
Bill (Adopt) Bill (Adopt) is offline

Default under cabinet tv

In article ,
William Sommerwerck wrote:
What is an ATSC tuner?

Advanced Television Systems Committee -- in other words, a tuner for digital
broadcasts.

Any TV with an ATSC tuner is likely to be flat-panel. I've seen some with
integral DVD players -- but they're not of the size that would permit
hanging under the cabinets.

I may be wholly off-beam .. and I'm not sure this
answers the OP's question, but LiDL have just such
a small(er) drop-down LCD TV panel that clips onto
the underside of a kitchen cabinet.

Similar to their 'kitchen' radio ..the screen, if I
remember, swings in and upward when you need the space
...and dropping down when in use.

Not sure if the last model was digital ..but I guess
future models will be, as digital (ATSC?) is now
becoming the single TV transmission model for GB..

LiDL will likely have it on sale again ..and not before
too long..

hh )

Bill ZFC

--