Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Woodworker's Showcase Saratoga Springs, NY

On Apr 1, 9:01 pm, Chiefwoodworker wrote:
On Apr 1, 6:28 pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

Reminder!

With an endorsement from Chris Schwarz's blog today:

http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/blog/

A few years ago, I attended the Woodworkers Showcase show in Saratoga
Springs, N.Y., and I was amazed. It was the most perfect woodworking show I
had ever attended. Why? Because of four things....