Jim Mc Namara

Default New To The Group

Welcome aboard, Roy. Basically, don't post in HTML, no pictures, don't try
and spam or sell anything, keep a sense of humor, remember that Larry J
does *not* have a "C" in his name, always use Minwax when staining and
ESPECIALLY when you go to apply a high gloss coat of poly on your cherry -
and above all - share what you know with the rest of the class. :-) You'll
see the FAQ posted from time to time. Take a couple of minutes to give it a
gander - post away.

Keep a sense of humor - it helps us get by with the trolls (that you're not
allowed to feed.)

Have a great time - and BTW - it's your turn to buy the beer.

Jim Mc Namara
a.k.a. Jums, Jummy, Minwax Mac

"Roy Welsandt" wrote in message
Hello.

I am new to the group. Are there any special conventions and protocols I
need to be aware of?