Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default ?? Easily Attract Women Like Magnet

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:43:41 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
A magnet attracts women?? I know less about them than I was aware! Bob

Only if you're covered with rare-earth magnets and the woman has a
brass-plated steel belt buckle. The classier ones have all-brass buckles, or
silver, so don't count on the ones you attract amounting to much.

C'mon, guys. Wimmenfolk are full of irony. Of _course_ they're
magnetic.

--
That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest.
-- Henry David Thoreau