Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Main Panel and Sub Panel questions and the NEC

On Mar 31, 4:57*pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
So, using this line of thinking, the building inspector(s) are gods and can
never make a mistake?

You totally missed the point, which is: You can't fight City Hall. And
also, in many years of dealing with building inspection I have had
valuable help from many very knowledgeable folks. That's the way it is
in small midwest towns, so YMMV. Of course we all make mistakes,
including inspection staff, but IMO there's more grief from badly
written codes than personnel supervising compliance.
Cheers,

Joe