Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Watts-Up Pro

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in message
. com...
Has anyone bought/used one of these? They seem to be a neat device to
analyze home device power usage, such as a new refrigerator will take 20
years to pay back the purchase price, regardless of the wife wanting a new
one. :-) Any experience out there?

WT

I have a Kill A Watt which is a more basic but still very capable
instrument, it's only about 20 bucks and provides 90% the functionality that
one does. Neat device, first couple weeks I had it I was plugging in
everything I could find. The cumulative kWhr feature has been among the most
useful.