Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Generator question....portable

"Husky" wrote
Yes. And rote answers without listening to the construction involved are
not as useful as you might think.

Consider this a 2 wall garage with roof and 2 walls missing and you are a
bit closer to the construction.

And you still aren't listening to anyone here who is telling you that that
is how hundreds of people die every year of carbon monoxide poisoning and
hundreds more are made seriously ill!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF IDIOT???????

No, but you seem to be.

You obviously havent listened to the construction involved. You've got a
mind set on the idea that this is an enclosed attached garage to the house
with open airflow into the house. It's not. I never said it was either.
You *assumed* too much and didnt listen.

If it had airflow to the house, I wouldnt have the heating problem in
winter.