MSH

Default campbell hausfeld compressors quality

I managed to pick up a little-used CH for $free. What gets me is the size of
the outlet pipe. It smaller than the size recommended for my tools. I can't
remember the sizes now, its a long way away. Seems the outlet is only 1/4"
and I use 3/8" fittings and hoses, just like my tools need.

M Hamlin
"Peyton" wrote in message
om...
Renata,

Similar story: I too have the CH 4 gal, 3 hp (yeah, right), 'Extreme
Duty' Contractor Series compressor...same as yours. The check valve
crapped-out about 1 month ago after having owned and used (sparingly)
for 1 year.