Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How to handle telemarketers

"tom" wrote in message
Yes, I have a modem. I use it for my fax program, dial-up when my DSL
occasionally goes down and for the above referenced caller ID program that
allows me to avoid the $84 a year I was paying for "Privacy Manager".
PS....I also have a floppy drive.

You and I must be the only two people left using a fax modem. We just got
new computers at work and they don't have them installed. I'm putting in my
old one though. No one else faxes from their computer.

I figured as long as I was at it, I'd check out fax programs. Win Fax is no
longer published and I didn't find any new ones so I'm putting Win fax back.
I use if mostly for faxing purchase orders and notes where the other party
does not have email.