Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy robo hippy is offline

Default Chair for back pain

I don't know about their chair, but I have been doing Thai Chi for
almost 2 years now, and it does really help. A bunch of nice
stretching exercises, some I can do whilt turning to relieve back
strain.
robo hippy

On Mar 30, 7:15*am, "Kevin Cleary" wrote:
Your right Mac.There is a Martial Arts newsgroup where this belongs.

wrote in message

Tai Chi helps back pain because, despite it also being a marital art,
it is designed to enhance the body's resilience, improve flexibility,
keep your weight in check and help a person to an easier recovery from
injury, all in all a pretty good list of things.
Richards
http://www.back-pain-info-site.com