Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default What adhesive to glue back concrete chip?

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:24:36 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:23:20 -0400, Phisherman
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:58:54 -0400, Phisherman
wrote:

Recently I had my concrete driveway raised up. This caused a 3" chip
to come off my garage concrete floor. What is the best adhesive to
use to glue this concrete chip back into place? TIA

Thanks to all the replies. I used an epoxy formulated for concrete,
made by Loctite, sets in 5 minutes, cures in 24 hours.

So you're happy?

Not yet, but thankful you helped. Time will tell if the chip remains
in place. Another option would have been to sink steel nails and
level the hole with a concrete filler.