Posted to sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

Default sci.electronics.repair Spam.

JeffM wrote in news:38ded250-1c12-492a-838e-9dd4a91b9b54
@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Franc Zabkar wrote:
I notice that I am unable to use the aoie.org public news server
to post to sci.electronics.repair. The error message says ...
"Server aoie rejected post to newsgroup(s) sci.electronics.repair:
Banlist."

The administrator there is a moron.
The sci.electronics.* hierarchy got a bunch of forgeries recently
--all from one aoie.org user (a teenager with no supervision).

The guy that admins that domain got many complaints
--but didn't terminate **the spammer's** access.
It appears *this* is what he did instead.

Perhaps this is all he could do.
Perhaps aioe doesn't require users to register.
Perhaps the forger kept re-registering.

(The forgeries have stopped.)

They stopped appearing HERE. They may be still ongoing elsewhere.

This group is NOT the only group that was being trolled via aioe.

See 'AIOE abuse' on news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap