Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Billy Mays TV Filter Needed

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:38:37 -0500, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

I dont hate Billy Mays, but those commercials are irksome.About all I
can do about tv commercials is Mute the sound ...

I notice that Internet advertisers are actively trying to circumvent
Mozilla's ad killer by refusing access to their web sites when this ad
killer is detected. I wonder if content protection will ever get to
the point where the MUTE function is disabled at the insistence of
content providers as a condition of access to their services.

I haven't encountered one of those. What's the website in question?