Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Wixon William Wixon is offline

Default MCMASTER-CARR Catalog number 1

"Randy" wrote in message
After the mcm-c bitch post I looked at ebay auctions, catalog #46 was
from 1939. When did they start with #1?

McMaster-Carr Supply Co. Catalog No. 46 copyright 1939
Item number: 130205182229

That catalog would sure be neat to page through, but I ain't paying
$500.00 bucks for it. Must be a real diehard old book collector.

What's the oldest Catalog anyone here has? I think I have a #99 if I
didn't thow it out.

Thank You,
Randy

holy crap! i have a #99. i thought it was onehundredandsomething. i
wouldn't even consider this #99 "old", not at all, but maybe i'm deluding
myself.

b.w.

(when i first got this #99 i remember reading it in bed wishing i had some
magic account with them and could have anything i wanted from it.)