Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Code violations, including storage of gasoline outside?

clipped

Sorry, newbie, but mm is not a troll. Maybe a tad eccentric, but an
intelligent, pleasant, thoughtful, humorous, daily contributor to the
group. I find it odd that he thinks that tarps, stacks of lawnmowers,
and sheets of plywood lying around would fly in a townhouse setting, but
then he collects spray paint nozzles, so it fits his personality.

A person that I know is an inveterate collector of leftover parts. He
was taught from a very young
age, by his dad, how to build or repair just about anything. I forget
the story about the broken
drive shaft on one of his first cars, but it might have had something to
do with duct tape ) He
keeps all kinds of spare parts and knows their value. My "pack rat"
stacks tend to be things
that the kids and grandkids made or gave me.